Lowongan Kerja Inplant Administration Staff di Kediri Februari 2013
PT Dainippon Ink & Chemical Graphics
DIC Graphics is one of Japan’s most diversified chemical companies and the core of DIC Group, which comprises approximately 300 subsidiaries and affiliates, in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The operations of DIC’s Group are divided into five segments: graphic art materials, industrials materials, packaging materials, electronics & information materials, and performance chemicals.
The success of the DIC Group’s operations is solidly based on its research and development capabilities, which are provided by a global network of its nine R & D throughout the world.
PT DIC GRAPHICSis the young dynamic company with mature experience; we are agile, enthusiastic and prepared to change for the best to cope with the global competition. Now we need energetic and smart people to fulfill this position:
Inplant Administration Staff
Kediri (Jawa Timur) – Waru
- Organize all orders and coordinate with production department in order to achieve scheduled process order
- Support and check on time delivery activities in order to meet the term of delivery to each customers
- Perform and make decision as necessary for orders cancellation, communicate with the salesman based on product segment, responsible in confirmation PO in order to support customer requirement
- Produce Sales Analysis Report for all segment of company products on a weekly and monthly basis and ensuring the accuracy of the report in order to support the accounting department
- Responsible on inventory stock in inplat location
- Coordinate with inplant persons for using base and finish ink report (weekly / monthly).
- Responsible for inplant’s administration such as follow up Purchase Order, upload from base to finish ink).
- Give report and suggestion to ensure the working places in safe and healthy condition.
- Participate in identification HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment) as per their area and activities.
- Actively participate in continual improvement program of ISO 9001 and SMK3.
- Male 25-30 years old
- Diploma Degree (D3) / Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable Universities in Indonesia with a good academic record.
- Basic of conceptual handling in customer service, good and effective communication with salesman and customers, also problem solving in customer complaint. Knowing well Microsoft Office(Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, including Microsoft Outlook).
- 2-3 (two to three) years of relevant experience in customer service departmentin manufacturing company with preference in ink, paint or chemical industry.
- Understand warehouse administration, stock inventory, FIFO and usage report.
- Should possess customer handling, problem solving, conceptualization, as well as good service skills, therefore he/she could deliver valuable support to marketing.
- Know and understand all of applicable ISO 9001 and SMK3.
- Willing to be located in Waru / KediriBranch.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silahkan masuk ke website kami di
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview “